- All collections shown at StyleWeek Northeast are debut collections, meaning the designers cannot show any previous work at our shows. The collections they show at StyleWeek Northeast are made just for us!
- We are a 501(c)3 Non-Profit
- Our designers come from all over the Northeast – not just Rhode Island
- We’ve had all types of models – even dogs! Lincoln, Rosanna’s Scottish Terrier, walked in Cleverhood’s StyleWeek debut show in August of 2012, and was also featured in our Look Magazine in 2013
*Photo courtesy of Daniel Gagnon Photography*
- We’ve had many VIP guests attend StyleWeek Northeast, including Paula Abdul and Alex McCord & Simon van Kempen of The Real Housewives of New York City
*Photo courtesy of Todd Lee Photography*
*Photo courtesy of Mark C. Ouellet Photography*
- In January 2012, we held a Marchesa installation
- We’ve been featured in national publications like Forbes, Marie Claire, Daily Front Row, and Town & Country
- Our office is located in the oldest mall in America, The Arcade Providence (come visit us!)
*Photo courtesy of CBS News*
- A majority of our staff has been with us since we began five years ago
- We are fashion week for the community – all are welcome!